Most Usual Issues In Marriage
- First, communication comes as one of the most common matters that every married couple must encounter at least once in marriage. When we first hear it, it’s still not easy to picture how come it really happens since different meanings and tendencies can come to our mind. It’s properly one of the best explanations for this term is the mutual misunderstanding between two people in a relationship. When the word “communication” is mentioned here, it’s not totally about the awareness and acceptance of the individual’s personal point of view, but rather the rejection of the other’s viewpoint in a bad way.
For instance, the husband tries not to understand his wife’s thinking, emotions, and feelings and completely refuses them to get into his mind. In other words, this is one of the bad signs showing that one of the parties tend to ignore the existence of the other’s view as well as have no intention to listen to what the other is trying to say. It’s terribly dangerous if any couple has to face this situation. Become a good listener and the one who truly cares to understand. This kind of problem can be easily and frequently seen in every marriage life. It’s because you can find no one who really takes a great interest in hearing what you’re sharing with the same interest as yours.
- Second, unfulfilled expectations will come as the second common marriage issue that any couple may have in reality. As you know, we can see many people who dream about any greatest thing that they would have after getting married as well as pour a large number of expectations into the life in which they’re currently bound. Over the years, everything seems not to go as expected when a lot of bad things happen between two people living under one roof. They can be the emotional baggage, children responsibility, childhood baggage, and sort of things.
It’s always needed for each of two sides to look into the one’s weak spots. If there are the truths and undeniable facts about us, there’s nothing for us to reject these things. It’s a good reflection to make us better day by day. “Unfulfilled expectations” here are what we’re pretty sure about ourselves, but it’s almost impossible for the other sides to know about them. There’s a time that a wife wants her husband to meet her personal needs, but finds it hard to say it out to let him know. The more we hide our demands from our partners, the more frustrating feeling successfully tortures us. Every newly married couple possibly suffers this issue simply because we do not have many people who are willing to understand what they are viewing in their partners.
- Third, sex and intimacy is the huge topic and most discussed problem in marriage. Among these issues, sex comes as the broadest area of conflict that can be presented in every relationship though it can’t stand all alone. It depends on the certain state of the relationship that we’re involved in not to mention about any physical, mental, and medical cause of difficulty.
What we’re having here is the chronic disappointment in the loss of intimacy in a relationship especially in a marital life. Besides, the big difference between a man and a woman in love is the way how they try to connect to each other. Men use sexual activities to link to women in the first place while women prefer to get emotionally connected at first.
Frequently Asked Marriage Questions
- How can I know if I’m all ready to tie the knot?
- How can I know if this is the right one for me?
- Will romance die after marriage?
- How could I have my free time after marriage?
- Is chemistry really necessary after marriage?
For extra information related to the subject “Marriage Problems” please send your questions to the textbox online.