Someone loves you enough to ask the question “Will you marry me?” but you don’t want to hurt him. Here, some great ways to say “NO” to him who loves you so much.
- After he pops the question, you can say that this is the biggest complement you have ever got in your life, and you say “I thank you for that”. Then, tell him definitively that you are not ready to get married at this time of your life.
- You can also say “this is a big surprise from such a great man like you. You have left me a lot of nice memories as well as caught me off guard. I have never imagined that we get married so soon. Would I say “NO”? Because I’m not ready for this important event.”
- Simply say “I’m overwhelmed with the gratitude that you think of me so much. I’m very happy for that. This is something that it has never crossed my mind. I wish I got ready for such this big step of my love life, but cannot do that at this time, so my answer is NO. Honestly, your proposal makes me feel wonderful and joyful.”
- The way I think of you is not enough to get such a sweet proposal, so may I say NO? I’m not ready to change a big life at this time.
- The thought of your proposal make me fall in love, and it has a big meaning with me. However, I’m not sure that I get ready to marry and enjoy the most perfect and romantic moment of my life. Right now I would like to say NO to you.
- You make me feel I’m a special girl from now, but I’m not ready for marriage yet, so could I say NO to you?
- Marriage is an important event of my life, so I need to be sure of everything before getting your proposal. Right now, I cannot agree yours. I hope you understand that.
- What you just said to me is out of my imagination. I know you are ready for everything to get along with the marriage. For me, I’m not ready for that, so my answer is “NO”.
- I have ever desired a romantic and sweet proposal. I think I will happen at the time I’m ready for marriage, but not now. Thus, I have to say “NO”.
- If you want to know more about the article “How To Say No To A Marriage Proposal”, please leave us your questions in the box below.
- how to say no to marriage proposal